Spin the Wheel at Vegas Country Casino - Roulette Games and More!
Roulette is consistently one of the most popular games at Vegas Country Casino. Aside from the massive jackpots within reach and the amazing casino bonuses, there is nothing more exciting than watching the roulette wheel spin. Claim your casino bonus now and place your bets!
Roulette is so easy to play it's hard to refuse. We provide you with a variety of games so there is something to suit every player and taste. Depending on the roulette game you choose to play - American Roulette, European Roulette, French Roulette or European Roulette Gold, the rules and table layouts can vary slightly. Each roulette game comes with exciting game-play and animation recreated in painstaking detail so you can play any online roulette game and feel like you're sitting in Las Vegas.
Playing roulette is not just as simple as choosing a number and hoping for the best. There is a certain amount of skill involved in predicting which number, or group of numbers, the ball will land on. Take a look at the brief list of betting types in roulette:
- Red / Black - A bet that the winning number will be the colour you bet on. Pays even money 1 to 1.
- Odd / Even - A bet that the winning number will be either odd or even. Pays even money 1 to 1.
- Low / High - A bet that the number will either fall in the range of lower numbers (1-18) or the range of high numbers (19-31). Pays even money 1 to 1.
- Columns - A bet on the 12 numbers contained in any one of the three long columns on the layout. The roulette table is just that, a table, with three columns and 12 rows. At the end of these columns there are places (usually labelled 2 to 1) to lay chips. Roulette rules state that if a number in your column comes up you win. Pays 2 to 1.
- Dozens - a bet on either the first dozen numbers (1-12), the second dozen (13-24), or the third dozen (25-36). Pays 2 to 1.
- Straight-up bet - A bet made on a single number (including 0 or 00). Place this bet by putting your chips squarely in the centre of the number you want. This bet is a long shot, and pays 35 to 1.
- Split bet - A bet on any two adjoining numbers (including 0 and 00). To place this bet put your chips on the line separating the two numbers. If either of the two numbers are where the ball falls, you win. Pays 17 to 1. Street bet - A single bet that covers three numbers in a row. Place your chip on the outside line of the row you want to bet. Pays 11 to 1.
- Corner bet - A single bet on four adjoining numbers that form a square. Place your chip where the four numbers converge. This is also known as a square bet or a quarter bet, depending on the casinos roulette rules and titles. Pays 8 to 1.
- Five-number bet - there is only one five-number bet. Place your chip at the corner of the intersection of 0, 1, and the first dozen. This bet covers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. Pays 6 to 1.
- Six-number bet - this is better known as a 'line bet'. This bet covers two adjacent rows of numbers. To make this bet in online roulette, place your chip on one of the outside lines at the intersection of two rows. This bet pays 5 to 1.